Executive Researcher - Immediate Start
Location New York City
Salary: Basic + Competitive Bonuses
The Run-Down on La Fosse
This is your opportunity to be a part of the La Fosse success story. In addition to London, Leeds & Los Angeles, La Fosse Associates have recently opened up in New York. With extensive training, you will be building your own desk and you will be the master of your own career path. At La Fosse, rapid career advancement is the norm rather than the exception.
Our CEO Simon La Fosse is committed to giving an extraordinary 40% stake to the company’s employees through share options. You will receive equity from day one and you will have the opportunity to eclipse the earning capacity of your peers. Our employees have voted us as one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year. We’ve won numerous awards including:
- Top 40 Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Winner: Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency. Recruitment Awards 2018
- Winner: Best In-House Training. Global Recruiter 2018
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013, 2014
- Highly Commended: Best Candidate Care. Recruitment Awards 2018
- Winner: Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Firm. Global Recruiter 2016
Culture: Vibrant, Hardworking, Collegiate, Supportive, Dynamic
Key Markets: Private Equity, Venture Capital, Media, Tech, Digital, Start-Ups, Financial Services, FMCG
Key Clients: Sky, Burberry, Apple, Warner, Sony Music, NBC, Samsung, Sony
No. of Employees: 180 worldwide
Office Locations: London, Leeds, Los Angeles, New York
Forging excellent relationships with your clients, you'll be tasked with filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, interviewing and assessing their skills - all before you recommend them for the job. Recruiting for executive positions, the calibre of both your clients and candidates will be high. So, you'll need to be highly knowledgeable about their industry, role and remits.
You should be motivated by an intellectually stimulating recruitment environment and challenge the 'norm.' Typically, you'll produce shortlists of candidates using either executive search headhunting and/or advertising methods. Then conduct initial interviews, before whittling the shortlist down even further.
Producing a detailed Search report and Interview Report, you'll then give your recommendations on candidate suitability either by presenting to or discussing with the client and arrange final interviews.
Part of the role will therefore be to conduct detailed research of the client, the industry of the role and the role requirements itself. You will also need to develop strong relationships with current and new clients.
You will be taught about how to develop meaningful relationships and leverage these relationships to win business for all the areas of the business. You will also learn about overcoming objections you will encounter, as well as being taught basic sales techniques and the markets you will be operating in.
What We Look For
1) Flexibility and Resilience - to keep you going in the tough times!
2) An aptitude to learn and develop - we have a great training facility so people who are keen to learn!
3) Great communication skills - important when speaking to clients and candidates!
4) A Commercial/Customer centric mindset - to have the ability to build the long-term relationships and make good business decisions!
5) Drive and personal responsibility - to help you be as successful as possible!
Key Characteristics: Confident, High Energy, Bright, Articulate, Hardworking, Resilient, Excellent communication skills, Inquisitive
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly.
You don’t need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these two areas. From a values perspective we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the ability to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
Assuming you have the drive, we provide award-winning training and development at every stage of your career and an entrepreneurial recruitment environment where you are rewarded for thinking BIG.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be tactful and articulate
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Be an excellent judge of character
- Be motivated and results driven
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have good IT skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have excellent organisational skills
The Benefits Package
- Basic Salary $competative
- LFA USA Shares
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25 Days Annual Leave + bank holidays (this is inclusive of 3 days between Christmas and New Year)
Yes, after probationary period
25 days (+ 8)