Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
La Fosse Associates: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Location: Victoria, London
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change Recruiter with a difference. We treat everyone with care and respect. It’s the right thing to do, and it's good business. We live by this simple set of deeply held values.
What does that mean for you?
For starters, we're co-owned. Our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees. Our staff don't just work for La Fosse, they own it.
Secondly, our company mission is all about treating people well: our clients, our candidates and each other. We focus on making this the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, our staff have ranked us as one of the Sunday Times top 40 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last six years.
With offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, and Leeds, all of this helps us attract, inspire and retain the best people – and motivates them to work well together.
We've won numerous awards including:
* Top 40 Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
* Winner:Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency. Recruiter Awards 2018
* Winner:Best In-house Training. Global Recruiter 2018
* Winner: Growth Company of the Year.Recruitment International UK Awards 2018
* Winner: Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For. Recruiter Investing in Talent 2018
* Winner: Most Inspiring Director (David Roberts). Recruiter Investing in Talent 2018
* Highly Commended: Best Candidate Care. Recruitment Awards 2018
* Highly Commended: Best Temporary Consultant (Samuel Potter). Global Recruiter Awards 2018
* Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013, 2014
* Winner: Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Firm. Global Recruiter 2016
As one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year, we have a great collegiate company culture and are tightly focussed on recruiting high-calibre people who share our high-levels of integrity and ambition. Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role, delivering impeccable service to both clients and candidates. It is an autonomous role where you will be 'building your own desk'. Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse.
Salary Year 1 Base £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
*Year 1 OTE £30k
*Year 2 OTE £50k
*Year 3 OTE £80k
*Equity Gifted on Day 1, with an opportunity for wealth creation in line with the value that you add to the business.
As an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, you will:
*Be trained as a world-class recruitment consultant from day one
*Receive training from our award-winning Learning & Development team
*Become an expert in your specialist field
*Call clients to win new business and develop existing relationships
*Research and resource to find the best talent in the market
*Maintain & develop successful client relationships
*Earn industry-leading commission for your success
*Host your own industry events
What we look for
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly. Assuming you have the drive, we provide award-winning training and development at every stage of your recruitment career and an entrepreneurial environment where thinking big is rewarded.
You don't need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these areas. From a values perspective we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the maturity to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
If this sounds like you, please apply here to join our fast-growing and collegiate team; we'll be in touch shortly.
- Confident approach to business
- Good business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent work ethic
- Resilient nature
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - Annual ski trip the Alps, West End shows, music festivals
- Free gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team